Saturday, March 10, 2012

Introducing...

Hello blogdarls,
Let me do a quick introduction. I have been blogging since 2004 under a different name. However, I chose to start this anonymous blog to document my journey through the PhD dissertation process. I am a young Nigerian in my late 20's married to the most wonderful man ever. I am currently at the final stage of getting my PhD, which is the dissertation stage- data collection, data analysis, writing & final defense. I got married to my studmuffin/ senior boo/ DH in 2010. My darling husband (DH) is a student working on his professional degree in the healthcare field. We live apart (that sucks, big time!) because our schools are in different states.

We currently do not have children, but we hope to have some lil' munchkins in the near future. I believe God has the final say when it comes to having children, however, our plan is to have children by December 2012, early 2013 or mid 2013.

That's all I can think of now by way of introduction. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as I document my life's story in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment